The social and employment inclusion enterprise Andròmines Eines Assolides S.L. offers opportunities to people who are at risk of exclusion through training and job placement in environmental services of many sorts.
Social enterprises are businesses that are changing the world for the better.
Our main goal is to integrate socially and occupationally people who are excluded from traditional employment circuits. We do so by assisting them in improving their technical and transversal skills and employing them in a protected workplace that is very similar to an ordinary company setting.
After finishing our personalised program, we assist participants in finding suitable jobs in the regular labour market.
We offer the following services:
- Waste and recycling centres management.
- Reuse and sale of second-hand items.
- Certified collection and destruction of confidential documents and paper in compliance with the Spanish Data Protection Regulation (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos, LOPD).
- Collection and recycling of textile material through the Roba Amiga program.
- Furniture and bulk waste collection for city councils.
- Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) collection and recycle.
- Selective collection of special waste: batteries, toners, wood, plastic, paint, metal, books, toys and other specific waste from companies, schools, government departments, etc.
- House and office clean-out/emptying service.
- Processed food transport service and distribution of all kinds of products.
- Environmental awareness campaigns.
At Andròmines, we have a wide range of vehicles with different loads and features —including isothermal— that allow us to adjust to our customers needs. We go the extra mile to connect producers and consumers. We count with more than 26 years of experience in the transportation sector providing high-quality and personalised customer service.
Our vehicles are accredited by the Catalonian Waste Agency (Agència de Residus de Catalunya, T-2342)
A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE | 2019 DATA
22 peoplein the process of finding a job
457 hoursassisting participants with their employability
9.588 hoursof training at workplace